Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver SIRXEBS004A, 'Select an e-business model'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Select an e-business model' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Assess emerging electronic business capabilities and their relevance to sales and service systems.
Identify new capabilities provided by online technologies and applications.
Identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats related to the introduction of e-business solutions.
Assess impact of electronic enablement on current critical market factors.
Identify relationship of e-commerce capabilities to established business strengths.
Confirm impact of business to business models on retail operations.
Establish impact of trends in business to business developments on retail operations.
Assess the ability of business to business solutions to enhance current retail strategies.
Compare and confirm features and advantages of different business to business models.
Confirm impact of business to consumer models on retail operations.
Establish the impact of business to consumer trends on retail operations.
Assess the ability of business to consumer solutions to enhance current retail strategy.
Compare and confirm features and advantages of different business to consumer models.
Evaluate and trial e-business process and models.
Compare and contrast features and benefits of different e-business models.
Assess the relevance of each model to current retail and service strategies.
Select e-business processes and models.
Set performance requirements for an e-business process and model.
Trial e-business process and model.
Document, evaluate and report on data collected from e-business trials.
Select e-business model for adoption.