Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver UEENEEE061B, 'Analyse static and dynamic parameters of equipment'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Analyse static and dynamic parameters of equipment' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Prepare to analyse static and dynamic parameters of machinery.
OHS processes and procedures for a given work area are identified, obtained and understood.
Established OHS risk control measures and procedures in preparation for the work are followed.
The extent of the machine analysis is determined from performance specifications and situation reports and in consultation with relevant persons.
Activities are planned to meet scheduled timelines in consultation with others involved in the work.
Strategies are identified to ensure efficient development and implementation of solution(s).
Analyse static and dynamic parameters of machinery.
OHS risk control work measures and procedures for carrying out the work are followed.
Knowledge of statics and dynamics are applied to developing analytical solutions to machine parameters.
Parameters, specifications and performance requirements in relation to each machine analysed are obtained in accordance with established procedures.
Approaches to analysing machine parameters are carried out so as to provide the most effective solution.
Unplanned events are dealt with safely and effectively consistent with regulatory requirements and enterprise policy.
Quality of work is monitored against personal performance agreement and/or established organizational or professional standards.
Document and report the results of the analysis of static and dynamic parameters of machines.
Solutions to machine analysis are tested to determine their effectiveness and modified where necessary.
Analysis is documented including details of all findings, calculations and assumptions.
Analysis is reported to appropriate personnel to establish action to be taken based on findings.
Justification for findings, and any actions to be undertaken in relation to the equipment, is documented for inclusion in work/project or development records in accordance with professional standards.