Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver UETTDRRF01B, 'Apply ESI safety rules, codes of practice and procedures for work on or near electrical apparatus'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Apply ESI safety rules, codes of practice and procedures for work on or near electrical apparatus' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Prepare to apply ESI safety rules, codes of practice and procedures for work on or near electrical apparatus
Relevant safety rules, codes of practice and procedures are identified and obtained
Hazards and risk control measures for specific work functions/areas are identified and obtained.
The requirement for access authority/work permits required for work are identified and obtained from appropriate personnel according to established procedures.
Safety systems and equipment for work are prepared and placed to minimise and control hazards in accordance with established procedures
Carry out application of ESI safety rules, codes of practice and procedures for work on or near electrical apparatus
Workplace procedures and work instructions for controlling risk are followed.
Safety rules, codes of practice and workplace procedures for induction to a worksite, are followed.
Specific workplace systems and equipment isolation procedures are followed.
Restricted workplace areas are identified including ingress and egress procedures.
Emergency procedures are identified including assembly areas, communication systems including audible alarms and processes according to established procedures.
Complete the application of ESI safety rules, codes of practice and procedures for work on or near electrical apparatus
Processes for completing work are applied, access authority/work permits where required are completed in accordance with established procedures.