Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver CPPACC4008A, 'Conduct a transport conveyance and boarding device access audit'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Conduct a transport conveyance and boarding device access audit' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1Respond to client inquiry.
1.1 The client requesting the transport conveyance and boarding device access audit is identified and their authority to act is established in accordance with organisational requirements.
1.2 Client needs are discussed and confirmed using effective interpersonal skills and communication techniques in accordance with organisational requirements.
1.3 Personal competence and organisational capability to respond to client needs are determined and assessed.
1.4 Authority to proceed is negotiated with client and documented in accordance with organisational requirements.
2Establish client relationship.
2.1 Contractual arrangements are negotiated, confirmed, documented and stored in accordance with client, organisational and legislative requirements.
2.2 A client brief providing the required level of detail is requested in accordance with organisational requirements.
2.3 Transport conveyance access arrangements are negotiated and relevant contact person is identified in accordance with client, organisational and legislative requirements.
2.4 Copies of all relevant transport conveyances' plans and associated documentation are obtained.
3Prepare for the transport conveyance access audit.
3.1 A transport conveyance access audit checklist appropriate to the scale of the audit task is prepared.
3.2 Personnel required to efficiently conduct the transport conveyance access audit are assembled and briefed.
3.3 Tools and equipment required to efficiently conduct the transport conveyance access audit are assembled.
3.4 Tools and equipment are calibrated to manufacturers' specifications prior to conducting the transport conveyance access audit.
3.5 Transport conveyances and boarding devices are accessed in accordance with contractual arrangements.
4Conduct the transport conveyance access audit.
4.1 The extent to which the boarding device provides access to the transport conveyance for people with disabilities and complies with the access requirements of transport legislation is determined.
4.2 The extent to which paths of travel to, and within all spaces of, the transport conveyance comply with access requirements of transport legislation is determined.
4.3 The fitout of transport conveyances that is required to be accessible is assessed for compliance with transport legislation.
4.4 Aspects of the transport conveyances and boarding devices that do not comply with access requirements of transport legislation are determined.
4.5 Appropriate strategies for overcoming areas of non-compliance are developed and documented.
5Prepare the transport conveyance access audit report.
5.1 A transport conveyance access audit report is prepared for the client in accordance with contractual arrangements and organisational requirements.
5.2 The draft transport conveyance access audit report is reviewed with appropriate persons in accordance with organisational requirements.
5.3 Feedback received from the review process is incorporated and the transport conveyance access audit report is completed.
6Distribute and store the transport conveyance access audit report.
6.1 Transport conveyance access audit report documentation is prepared in accordance with organisational arrangements.
6.2 Transport conveyance access audit report documentation is forwarded to the client in accordance with contractual arrangements.
6.3 A copy of the transport conveyance access audit report and associated documentation are recorded and retained for future reference in accordance with organisational and legislative requirements.