Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver CPPCMN4005A, 'Facilitate effective teamwork'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Facilitate effective teamwork' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Develop trust and confidence within team.
Work group members are treated with integrity, respect and empathy according to company requirements.
Company’s social, ethical and business standards are promoted according to company requirements.
Positive relationships are developed and maintained according to company, legislative and regulatory requirements.
Roles of work group members are determined in a cooperative manner according to company requirements.
Information on work requirements, specifications and company requirements is provided to work group members using effective communication techniques and suitable communication mediums.
Trust and confidence of work group members are gained and maintained through consistent outlining and competent demonstration of workplace procedures.
Plan team activities.
Work group members are included in planning work activities according to company requirements.
Competencies and work capacities of work group members are considered, according to company requirements, when determining level and input of work planning.
Work group members are informed of interrelated work activities, where necessary, according to company requirements.
Work group members’ understanding of work objectives is verified according to company requirements.
Undertake activities that foster effective teamwork.
Forms of communication appropriate to work activities and work group are adopted according to company requirements.
As part of full job plan, individual responsibilities for activities are assigned that reflect individuals’ competency.
Assistance, guidance and support are provided where appropriate to individuals in order to complete activities and achieve required work group outcomes.
Poor work performance is managed according to company requirements.
Problems are discussed and steps taken to seek resolution according to company requirements.
Monitor and review team performance.
Processes for work group performance review are developed according to company requirements.
Feedback from individuals or work group is collected on a regular basis and used to identify and implement improvements in future workplace arrangements according to company requirements.
Performance and outcomes of individuals or work group are recorded and assessed to determine effectiveness of work arrangements according to company requirements.
Data on performance is reviewed and analysed and information is provided to relevant parties according to company requirements.