Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver ICTNPL408, 'Produce planning specifications for end-to-end service delivery'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Produce planning specifications for end-to-end service delivery' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements describe the essential outcomes.
Performance criteria describe the performance needed to demonstrate achievement of the element.
1. Scope the project
1.1 Prepare for given work according to site specific safety requirements and enterprise work health and safety (WHS) processes and procedures
1.2 Determine types of currently deployed end-to-end service delivery networks by accessing and using network information sources
1.3 Produce a brief on how end-to-end service delivery network elements relate to the larger network and their impact on the work
2. Assess capacity and capability of a specific project
2.1 Determine the nature, quantity, architecture and condition of existing end-to-end service delivery network elements and attributes that contribute to determining planning specifications
2.2 Assess capacity and capability limitations of an existing end-to-end service delivery network project by accessing network information sources and conducting site visits
2.3 Assess capacity and capability limitations of a building facility project that contribute to determining planning specifications
3. Assess capacity and capability of product and service delivery
3.1 Determine types of currently deployed products and services by accessing sales and marketing information databases
3.2 Produce a brief evaluating capability and technology of current product and services to meet demands and their relationship to the larger network
3.3 Evaluate emerging technologies that contribute to determining planning specifications for demands of future products and services
4. Produce planning briefs
4.1 Produce a brief on the planning specifications of an end-to-end service delivery network and a building facility project for the planning department to determine current and future network demands
4.2 Produce a brief on products and services planning requirements for sales and marketing to determine provisioning of future demands