Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- Assessment Matrix
- Wiki Markup
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- Moodle Outcomes
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver LGAWORK309A, 'Coordinate the work activities of a team'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Coordinate the work activities of a team' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1. Organise and oversee work of a team
1.1. Work plan is developed to meet schedule and instructions.
1.2. Expertise of individual group members is identified and drawn on in the allocation of tasks.
1.3. Tasks are clearly allocated and communicated to team members taking into account each member's knowledge of the work and level of language and literacy.
1.4. Roles and responsibilities are negotiated within the team .
1.5. Potential or actual problems within the team are identified and resolved or referred to appropriate personnel.
1.6. Work group's performance is discussed constructively with group members.
1.7. Work group progress is reported according to workplace requirements.
1.8. Council's equal employment opportunity policy and other policies and procedures relevant to the coordination of work are followed.
2. Maintain records
2.1. Information is recorded in accordance with council and legislative requirements.
2.2. Details are recorded clearly, accurately and legibly.
2.3. Records are secured, made accessible and kept up to date.