Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver SIRXCCS003A, 'Coordinate interaction with customers'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Coordinate interaction with customers' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Implement customer service standards.
Monitor service standards according to store policy.
Identify deficiencies in service and take action as required according to store policy.
Convey store and legislative policy and procedures in relation to customer service provision to team members.
Give feedback on quality of service provision to team members and management on a regular basis.
Implement store policy regarding customer complaints.
Monitor service standards to ensure store policy in regard to customer complaints is implemented by sales staff.
Authorise, action, or refer to a higher authority procedures to resolve customer complaints according to store policy.
Satisfy customers' special needs where appropriate according to store policy.
Communicate with management.
Refer to management current store policies on customer service issues that may affect the operation of the department or section.
Provide operational information to management and other supervisors in order to facilitate customer service planning.
Lead customer service team.
Interpret store policy and procedures and apply to store operation.
Motivate team to achieve a high standard of service to customers.
Ensure team access to current information on staff issues and operations.
Clarify, plan and allocate team tasks in consultation with staff to ensure effective day-to-day store operations and efficient use of human resources.
Inform team of changes in store service policy and procedures that affect their roles and responsibilities.
Provide feedback to team in regard to achievement or non-achievement of agreed service standards and performance targets.
Encourage team members to contribute feedback in regard to achievement of performance targets.
Handle routine problems using appropriate problem-solving techniques and refer to management if required.