Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver SRXEVT007B, 'Manage spectators at an event or program'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Manage spectators at an event or program' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements and Performance Criteria
Develop and implement a plan to minimise the risks associated with crowds of spectators at a complex event or program
Identify legal constraints and requirements in relation to managing spectators at an event or program
Identify risks associated with crowds of spectators and assess for their impact and planning
Identify risks associated with the venue and assess for their impact on planning
Identify the capacities of the venue and facilities and document implications on planning
Inspect spectator facilities to ensure they comply with legal requirements
Undertake any necessary work to ensure compliance
Develop and implement a plan that minimises the identified risks associated with the venue and crowds of spectators, and complies with legal constraints and requirements
Develop and implement a plan for the management of crowds of spectators at a complex program
Estimate the expected number of spectators based on past attendances at events or programs of the same or similar nature
Identify and document the number and positions of viewing sites, exits, and aisles
Identify and document the number of people required for managing spectators
Restrict access to event or program participant and performance areas
Develop and implement
Ensure the plan complies with the risk management plan for the program
Develop procedures for managing spectators in an emergency at a complex event or program
Maintain safety equipment according to manufacturers' specifications
Inspect safety equipment regularly to ensure it complies with legal requirements
Identify and document the safety needs of special populations in an emergency
Develop and document procedures for managing spectators in an emergency
Implement practice drills with event or program personnel and record in a log