Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver TLIE1407C, 'Compile and process export documentation'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Compile and process export documentation' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements and Performance Criteria
Assess cargo for transport
Cargo for export is assessed in terms of commodity type and size, fair market value, shipping method, classification and conformity to domestic and foreign export/import requirements
Customer is advised of discrepancies/anomalies and procedures for rectification in accordance with workplace procedures
Prepare regulatory and commercial documentation
Export packing lists are prepared from shipper's instructions including information regarding identifying marks and numbers, weights and measurements and package details
Commercial documents, including invoices, banking and insurance requirements, are processed/prepared in accordance with regulatory and workplace procedures
Lodgement instructions, where applicable, are prepared for forwarding to banking institutions
Regulatory requirements are generated as required
Prepare transport documentation
Interim receipt/forwarding instructions are processed in accordance with shipping line requirements and workplace procedures
Bill of lading/airway bills are obtained from shipping agent/company and processed in accordance with workplace procedures
Additional transport documentation for export is generated/processed as required
Coordinate documentation requirements
Documentation is collated and checked to ensure it is complete and accurate
Procedures for the lodgement of documents, including destination points and required timeframes, are recorded
Export documentation is forwarded in accordance with workplace procedures and export schedule
Documents are filed/stored in accordance with workplace procedures