Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver BSBCUE607, 'Manage customer engagement centre staffing'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Manage customer engagement centre staffing' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements describe the essential outcomes.
Performance criteria describe the performance needed to demonstrate achievement of the element.
1 Develop and apply recruiting and staff retention strategies
1.1 Develop and maintain job descriptions for customer engagement roles
1.2 Develop and maintain position profiles for customer engagement roles
1.3 Apply staff selection processes using interviewing techniques
1.4 Identify critical churn factors by analysing records of staff turnover and exit interviews
1.5 Introduce staff retention strategies to reduce churn
2 Manage induction and ongoing staff training
2.1 Arrange for staff skill levels to be audited
2.2 Arrange the identification of skill needs and skill gaps for all customer engagement roles
2.3 Distinguish between technology skill and customer service skill needs
2.4 Develop training plans to meet identified skill gaps
2.5 Identify suitable sources of training support
2.6 Arrange training programs to reduce skill gaps for all staff
3 Establish a performance-management program
3.1 Develop and maintain key performance indicators (KPIs) or competency sets for all staff
3.2 Agree on KPIs with each customer contact staff member
3.3 Plan and maintain review dates and data collection to enable performance management
3.4 Conduct performance reviews and produce personal development plans
4 Manage remuneration and incentive programs
4.1 Determine KPIs for individuals and groups
4.2 Set appropriate remuneration levels for job accountabilities and industry
4.3 Initiate incentive schemes using KPIs that are within the control of staff
4.4 Regularly review remuneration and incentive schemes to ensure effectiveness
4.5 Implement audit process to ensure integrity of programs
5 Manage compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
5.1 Maintain personal and staff awareness of relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
5.2 Ensure total compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
5.3 Identify, record and rectify breaches of statutory and regulatory requirements
5.4 Implement compliance training and review programs as required