Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver BSBINT304, 'Assist in the international transfer of services'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Assist in the international transfer of services' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements describe the essential outcomes.
Performance criteria describe the performance needed to demonstrate achievement of the element.
1 Clarify services to be transferred internationally
1.1 Determine services to be transferred internationally and clarify with supervisor or manager
1.2 Determine own role in transfer of services internationally from job description, instructions provided and discussion with supervisor or manager
2 Contribute to implementing processes for transfer of services
2.1 Clarify and document preferred and required processes for transfer of services with supervisor or manager
2.2 Obtain required permit application forms for transfer of services internationally
2.3 Complete permit application forms with assistance as required
2.4 Complete any other documents required for transfer arrangements with assistance as required and as assigned
2.5 Check documents for accuracy and completeness
3 Contribute to cost calculations
3.1 Discuss and record cost components for international transfer of services with supervisor or manager
3.2 Make a determination of components of costs
3.3 Seek assistance as required in assigned tasks related to calculating costs for international transfer of services
3.4 Document costs for international transfer of services in accordance with workplace procedures
3.5 Check cost calculation for accuracy and completeness prior to forwarding to supervisor or manager
3.6 Finalise and recheck any revisions to calculations made by self and supervisor or manager
4 Assist in completing required documentation
4.1 Complete and collate required documentation completed by self and others in the workplace
4.2 Seek assistance as required in completing and checking documentation required for international transfer of services
4.3 Check required documents by self and forward for checking by supervisor or manager
4.4 Finalise, submit or lodge documents with relevant parties
4.5 Identify and file required copies of documents according to workplace procedures