Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver CHCCDP501B, 'Liaise with employers to promote flexible work arrangements'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Liaise with employers to promote flexible work arrangements' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1. Contribute to analysis of workforce requirements
1.1 Identify current workforce structure, capabilities, skills/knowledge requirements and constraints
1.2 Identify recognised trends in work requirements for specific industries as required
1.3 Clarify issues impacting on workforce in relation to general and specific social, environmental, educational, industrial and other related factors
2. Contribute appropriate options for workforce planning and development
2.1 Clarify potential benefits of workforce planning to specific employers
2.2 Assist employers to identify available and relevant workforce planning options
2.3 Apply a broad knowledge of workforce planning and development
2.4 Recommend appropriate flexible and innovative work arrangements to address identified needs of organisation
2.5 Promote options to provide a balanced approach to managing pressures and priorities of work and life
3. Assist employers to implement changes to work arrangements
3.1 Provide advice to assist employers implementing flexible work arrangements
3.2 Assist employers to take a problem solving approach when addressing issues arising in implementing changes to work arrangements
3.3 Assist employer to monitor effectiveness of change
4. Evaluate effectiveness of workforce change
4.1 Follow up employer/client organisation in line with organisation policies and procedures
4.2 Evaluate effectiveness of changes to work arrangements
4.3 Identify issues, challenges and obstacles to implementation of workforce planning and development
4.4 Assist employer to improve work arrangements where appropriate to enhance outcomes for key stakeholders