Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver SITTTSL007A, 'Receive and process reservations'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Receive and process reservations' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements and Performance Criteria
Receive reservation request.
Determine the availability of the requested reservation and advise this to customer.
Offer alternatives if the requested booking is not available, including waitlist options.
Answer enquiries regarding costs and other product features.
Record details of reservation.
Accurately record customer details against their reservation in a manner that ensures correct interpretation by others who may access the reservations details.
Check for and make use of customer profile or history, if available, and use information to assist in making the reservation and enhancing customer service.
Clearly record any special requests according to organisation requirements.
Confirm all details of the booking with the customer and ensure that they understand and agree to all details.
File the reservation in a manner that ensures easy access by others and according to organisation procedures.
Prepare and issue documents and other material to the customer according to requirements of the specific reservation.
Update the financial status of the reservation accurately and according to organisation procedures.
Receive, process and record any amendments to or cancellations of reservations according to customer request and organisation procedures.
Advise others on reservation details.
Communicate general and specific customer requirements and reservation details to appropriate departments and colleagues.
Compile and provide accurate and relevant reservation statistics on request.