Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver CPPACC4016, 'Manage risk in access consulting operations'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Manage risk in access consulting operations' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements describe the essential outcomes.
Performance criteria describe the performance needed to demonstrate achievement of the element. Where bold italicised text is used, further information is detailed in the range of conditions.
Identify risks in access consulting operation.
Information on actual and potential risks is collected using suitable risk assessment tools, and assessed for currency, accuracy and relevance according to organisational requirements.
Terms of reference and timeframes are determined in consultation with relevant persons, and information is updated, modified and maintained according to organisational requirements.
Structured plan for identifying and assessing risk likelihood is developed according to agreed terms of reference and timeframes.
Limitations in identifying and assessing risks are identified and assistance is sought as required.
Analyse risks in access consulting operation.
Assessment criteria for measuring level of potential or existing risk and assessing consequences are developed according to terms of reference.
Valid data relevant to operation is analysed and evaluated against the assessment criteria according to organisational requirements to determine level of potential risk.
Gaps in assessment methodology are identified and suitable actions are implemented according to organisational requirements.
Risk assessment findings are documented and distributed to required persons according to organisational requirements.
Develop risk management plan for access consulting operation.
Regulatory, industry, and association standards and procedures for access consulting are identified and assessed.
Organisational policy on risk management is sourced and analysed.
Organisational capability to control or reduce likelihood of actual and potential risks is analysed.
Findings relating to health, safety and risk management are reviewed and analysed; risk management plan is drafted; and stakeholders are consulted as required.
Risk management plan with associated policies and procedures, and provisions for training and education is finalised and documented according to organisational, legislative and
Limitations in developing risk management plan are identified and assistance is sought as required.
Procedures for ongoing identification of risks are established and documented in plan.
Implement risk management plan for access consulting operation.
Unacceptable risks are eliminated and other risks are minimised according to organisational requirements.
Access consulting operations are conducted in compliance with regulatory, industry, and association standards and procedures and are modified as necessary to comply with risk management plan.
Opportunities for professional development are identified and accessed.
Access consulting operations are monitored continuously to identify potential risks.
Comprehensive documentation relevant to operation is maintained for service provision according to regulatory and organisational requirements.