Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver SITTTSL008B, 'Book and coordinate supplier services'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Book and coordinate supplier services' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Administer customer file and identify booking requirements.
Interpret existing or create new records of the customer's booking requirements.
Prepare and issue documents and other materials to the customer.
Update the financial status of the customer's records accurately and according to organisation procedures.
Identify all supplier servicesto be booked according to customer's requirements and requests.
Identify details of specific products and services which have been sold and confirmed to the customer.
Where no specific product or service has been confirmed with the customer, select appropriate suppliers to ensure customer needs and prices quoted to the customer are met.
Select suppliers according to predetermined organisation negotiated arrangements and maximising the profitability of the sale.
Request products and services.
Request products and services from suppliers using the appropriate method and according to organisation procedures.
Provide full details of the required booking to ensure the customer receives the correct product or service.
Request return confirmationof all details of the booking from the supplier.
Make requests for multiple services in the most practical sequence.
Seek and request alternatives if requested bookings are not available and identify and action flow-on impacts, making adjustments to other bookings as required.
Record request and confirmation.
Keep accurate records of all bookings made, including request and confirmation, and file according to organisation procedures.
Monitor files to ensure that all confirmations have been received and follow up any outstanding confirmations.
Note and schedule future action to be taken in relation to bookings according to system and organisation procedures.
Update and finalise bookings.
Make any necessary amendments or adjustments to bookings and accurately record these according to organisation procedures.
Action paymentrequired by the supplier at the appropriate time according to organisation procedures.
Provide suppliers with any changes to the bookings according to agreed procedures and any contractual arrangements.
Advise suppliers of final customer details and requirements according to the needs of particular bookings and organisation procedures.
Minimise waste of printed materials.
Minimise use of printed materials and maximise electronic transmission and filing of all customer, supplier booking, confirmation and finalisation documents to reduce waste and negative environmental impacts.