Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver UEENEEE009B, 'Comply with scheduled and preventative maintenance program processes'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Comply with scheduled and preventative maintenance program processes' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Prepare to comply with scheduled maintenance program processes.
OHS procedures for a given work area are identified, obtained and understood.
Established OHS risk control measures and procedures in preparation for the work are followed.
Safety hazards which have not previously identified are noted and established risk control measures are implemented.
The maintenance schedule and process compliance requirements are confirmed and work appropriately sequenced in accordance with established procedures.
Appropriate person(s) are consulted to ensure the work is coordinated effectively with others involved on the work site.
Location equipment to be maintained is determined from maintenance schedule procedures and/or system specifications and diagrams.
Resources needed to conduct the maintenance is obtained in accordance with established procedures and checked against job requirements.
Tools, equipment and testing devices needed to conduct the maintenance are obtained in accordance with established procedures and checked for correct operation and safety.
Comply with scheduled maintenance program processes.
OHS risk control measures and procedures for carrying out the work are followed.
Test or measure on a live and operating system in strict accordance with OHS requirements and within established safety procedures.
Circuits/machines/plant are checked as being isolated where necessary in strict accordance OHS requirements and procedures.
Apparatus to be maintained is inspected and evaluated for compliance with requirements in accordance with maintenance schedule.
Non-compliant apparatus/components are documented and arrangements made for their rectification in accordance with established procedures.
Established methods for dealing with unexpected situations are discussed with appropriate person or persons and documented.
Ongoing checks of the quality of the maintenance are undertaken in accordance with established procedures.
Maintenance process compliance is performed efficiently without waste of materials or damage to apparatus and the surrounding environment or services and using sustainable energy practices.
Completion of maintenance compliance processes.
OHS work completion risk control measures and procedures are followed.
Work site and equipment is cleaned and made safe in accordance with established procedures.
Final checks are made to verify that the maintenance complies with requirements.
Maintenance completion is documented and appropriate person(s) notified in accordance with established procedures.