Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver CPPCLO2035A, 'Maintain cleaning storage areas'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Maintain cleaning storage areas' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Maintain storage area
Storage area is secured from unauthorised access according to legislative, occupational health and safety (OHS) and company requirements.
Hazards are identified and risks are controlled in storage area according to legislative, OHS and company requirements.
Safety warnings are prominently displayed and safety information is made accessible according to legislative, OHS and company requirements.
Equipment is stored, maintained and checked to enable ready access and re-use according to manufacturer specifications and legislative, OHS and company requirements.
Chemicals and consumables are stored according to manufacturer specifications and legislative, OHS and company requirements.
Personal protective equipment (PPE) is cleaned, safety- checked and stored, and maintenance requirements are recorded according to manufacturer specifications, and OHS and company requirements.
Work site communication devices and documents are reviewed and responded to according to company requirements.
Collected waste is disposed of according to work order, manufacturer specifications and legislative, OHS, company and environmental requirements.
Storage area is made accessible and free of obstacles according to practical restrictions of site or vehicle, and according to OHS and company requirements.
Control and maintain stocks of equipment and chemicals
Inventory system of equipment, PPE, chemicals and consumables with maximum and minimum holding levels is operated and maintained according to legislative and company requirements.
Usage patterns are monitored and chemicals and consumables are re-ordered to maintain required levels according to company requirements.
Labelling system of containers is maintained according to manufacturer specifications and legislative, OHS and company requirements.
Chemicals and consumables are issued on a first-in first-out basis according to company requirements.
Chemicals are prepared according to manufacturer specifications and legislative, OHS and company requirements.
Obsolete equipment, chemicals and waste are collected and disposed of according to manufacturer specifications and environmental, legislative, OHS and company requirements.
Respond to emergency situations
Spillages and emergency situations are responded to with emergency response procedures according to environmental, legislative, OHS and company requirements.
Regulatory and company documentation is prepared according to environmental, legislative, OHS and company requirements.